One touch “push in” fittings are used to connect pneumatic tubing, such as polyurethane and nylon, to various control valves, cylinders and other associated equipment. The Pneuforce fitting allows tubing to be connected and reconnected repeatedly without damaging the tube or fitting. All fittings threads are nickel plated brass. NPT and BSPT tapered threads have a pre-coated thread sealant applied for speed and consistency of assembly.
Universal Tri Thread fittings and M3, M5, M6 and 10-32UNF are parallel threads and therefore utilize an NBR O Ring seal.
- Fluid Medium Air
- Working Pressure 0-150 psi(g) / 10bar(g)
- Proof Pressure 450psi(g) / 30bar(g)
- Vacuum Duty 29.5”Hg / 14mbar(a)
- Working Temperature 32-140ºF / 0-60ºC (high temperature models available upon request)
- All Metal Fittings -40-248ºF / -40-120ºC